Happy Valentine’s Day, everybody.
Back in 2011, I made the Queen B a Doctor Who themed Valentine card complete with cardboard cut-outs, which was charmingly tongue-in-geek. (Man, that sounds rude now that I’ve actually written it.)
This year, the Queen B subtly dropped clues letting me know that she wanted a Start Trek TNG themed Valentine, whereby subtle clue I mean specifically said “You should make me a TNG valentine’s this year.”
So, without further ado, Valentine’s Day in the 22nd Century:
You can click on the image to embiggen it, but each of the characters has their own characteristic pick-up line:
- Will Riker: Set phasers to STUNNING.
- Beverly Crusher: My diagnosis? You’ve got a CRUSHER on me.
- Jean-Luc Picard: I’m glad we got ENGAGED, Valentine.
- Data: Sensors indicate you are FASCINATING, Valentine.
- Worf: You’re the one my heart was to KLINGON!
I’d boldly go anywhere with you, Queen B! Happy Valentine’s Day!
In the spirit of the other day’s dangerous curves — and recognizing today’s traditional themes of love and lust — here’s another logarithm pun.