- He had only one major publication.
- And it was in Hebrew.
- And it had no references.
- And it was not published in a refereed journal.
- And some even doubted that He wrote it Himself.
- It may be true that He created the world, but what has He done since then?
- His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
- The scientific community has had a very rough time trying to replicate His results.
- He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.
- When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
- When subjects did not behave as predicted, He often punished them, or just deleted them from the sample.
- He rarely came to class: He just told students to read the book.
- He has his son teach the class.
- He expelled His first two students for learning too much.
- Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed His tests.
- His office hours were infrequent, and usually held on a mountain top.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL